Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Star Wars Legacy Comics

Two words can sum up what I've read of this series so far: Holy crap. This series is freaking crazy! It takes place over 130 years after the Battle of Yavin and revolves around the Sith returning to control of the galaxy. Not much is known about how the Sith came about again, although it won't be hard to imagine is has something to do with the fall of Jacen Solo in the forth coming Star Wars novels. Back to the comics though.

The Sith are headed by a rather large fellow named Darth Krayt, who wears Yuuzhan Vong armor. Krayt has dethroned the Emperor of the Galaxy Roan Fel (notice the surname Fel-possible descendant of Jaged Fel?) and is seeking out the last remaining Jedi. One character of interest is Cade Skywalker. Cade has forsaken his Jedi training and heritage.

I can't wait to keep reading this series. I suggest that everyone go out and read it as well.

As an end note - Star Wars fucking owns.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to read these comics, but my friend won't let me borrow them. Well maybe he would but hasn't had them around as of yet.