Monday, January 22, 2007

Cool Half Life: 2 Mod

Since introduced to the architectural style of Frank Lloyd Wright from my Aesthetics class (about the only good thing to come from that class) I've looked at architecture in a different light. Since introduced to the wonderful first person shooter Half Life (specifically the physics engine from the sequel), I have been exposed to some sweet videos of Rude Goldberg Machines and other hilarity from that very engine. So, a combination of the two would be pretty sweet huh? Well, it is. And here's the proof:


Pretty sweet to see what someone with waaay to much time can do.

Via Kotaku

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

my site Action RPG