Monday, January 22, 2007

Fir57!!!!!11111


Well, here's the first post of a hopefully fruitful venture. I figure that I'll provide a bit of background on myself, my goals for this blog, and some other stuff I plan to figure out halfway through this post.

My name is Adam, and I am a 20 year old philosophy and ethics student living in Iowa. In this blog I plan to talk about things of interest currently in my life (whether or not you find them interesting is not my prerogative). For example, I plan to post about rugby, philosophy, video gaming, anime, school, work, etc. Basically anything and everything of interest to me.

Most posts will probably be links to other blog posts or news articles with my own editorial comments preluding them. Some will be completely original. Others may be just rants about whatever.

Overall, welcome and check back periodically.

Cheers
adam

No comments: